just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Share what you love Bundle

Today I am going to share a card that I finally finished yesterday after I had the supplies ahem... 2 weeks. My upline Dena held an online meeting and showed us a card for which she had sent us supplies so we could make it after the meeting. You can see her original card here!

I decided to change mine up a little bit just to show that you can always make things your own even with pre-selected supplies... I only added one extra layer of Very Vanilla cardstock:




This bundle is gorgeous! If you haven't checked it out yet, you can see the details here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!