just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, March 2, 2018

Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop: Colour Challenge






For Today's Blog Hop with the Global Stamping Friends, we have a color challenge....Early Espresso, Lemon Lime Twist and Island Indigo (plus white and black) Use all or some!

I use all and came up with this card:



I took the liberty to use the Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends to color in the fun sneakers because the color seems similar enough to the Island Indigo... I just couldn't make myself use a regular marker or ink pad with blender pen... LOL

Now please hop on over to Jenn Curtis Charles  and see what wonderful project she has to offer







Blog Hop List:


Claudia Perry        You are HERE!






Product List


6 comments:

  1. Love your playful card, thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. Might need to case it if that's ok! Love that stamp set with the colours. Thanks for taking part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colouring... and yes you are right ... colours similar.. just brighter versus deeper tones... great card....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely perfect! Great choices for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Love this set as it's very 'modern' and lends itself to so many different colour combinations. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your use of the colours and the set you choose. Would be perfect for my teens! TFTS

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!